Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Revised resource diagram

Duane:
  This is what I thought navigability meant.
  However, it is not the case that you can, in general, find the owner
of a resource if all you can do is inspect the resource itself. E.g.,
unless *every* description was mandated to contain a signal that
identified the owner of the description, you would have to search the
context where you found the description to determine the description's
owner (e.g., by looking at the owner of the registry entry).

Frank