Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Fwd: Reference architecture for Event Driven Architecture (EDA)

Ken,

Do not know of any reference architectures for EDA that have been widely published.  You should pass along the attached doc (one of a 3 part series) that has at least some coverage of EDA albeit in an SOA context.  At least there is mention of CEP.  In addition, there are some useful links provided.  And our own Steve Jones was one of the reviewers of this set of SOA RA artifacts!  (You may recall I uploaded this three part series quite some time back.)

The Gartner folks, particularly Roy Schulte, have written extensively on EDA.  And there have been several webinars and other resources on EDA announced and published by ebizQ.net.  That said, I have not seen an RA for EDA produced.  Further, I have not seen mention of this in the RA context from the Burton folks.

Cheers...

 - Jeff E.

SOAPGPart2.pdf