Subject: [soa-rm-ra] today's teleconference

I regret that I won't be able to attend much, if any, of today's teleconference.

I read the message on the tutorial that Frank forwarded this morning and was startled by the challenge of getting together 4 hours of material.  That's bound to be a subject of discussion today.  Others on the committee have broader shoulders than I, and I don't feel I have enough technical depth to assist much, but if I can share the load, I am willing.  At best, I could offer real-world examples of how a balkanized enterprise like the State of New York is learning to inter-operate through SOA.

                         Robert

Robert J. Vitello
Chief Information Officer
(Deputy Commissioner for Planning and Technology)
New York State Labor Department