Subject: draft of RA governance section

After sifting through email threads, recommended articles, and numerous other discussions, comments and suggestions, the attached is a complete draft of the governance section.

Items to note:

1. The previous UML model was getting a bit busy, so it was broken down into the four separate models shown.  If reassembled into one, the result would be very close to what was last discussed during our telecons.

2. I suggested at one point that we have a lot of great content but I'm afraid we might lose the reader, so we should include something of a summary at the end of each major (TBD) section.  The Architectural Implications section is an example of this applied to the governance discussion.

I would usually say comments are welcome but I'm afraid to invite the barrage I expect to follow.  However, I guess it comes with the territory.

Ken

SOA governance-RA draft.doc

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379