Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Follow-up to 7-5-08 Telecom

In the security layers section describing network,
transport, and application layers, channel encryption
would fall into the category of transport layer and
message encryption would fall into the category of
application layer.

Explicitly stating channel and message encryption in
the security layers section could make this point more
clear.

Danny

(https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/tech/download_the_pci_dss.htm

> >>  ). This protects sensitive card information from
> the tempering
> >> even inside the enterprise.
> >>
> >> Thus, security of the service body/implementation
> is equally
> >> important as the security of the service
> interaction (via its
> >> interface). I hope, you get me right this time.
> >>
> >> -	Michael

> > Ken Laskey
> > MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone:
> 703-983-7934
> > 7151 Colshire Drive                         fax:
>     703-983-1379
> > McLean VA 22102-7508

Be a better friend, newshound, and