Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Point of order (& recommended agenda items for next telecon)

While I agree with continuing discussion, I also would like things to show up as official comments because otherwise they will get lost.  A comment could apply to the whole document when the issue is consistency.  For example, Dave has pointed out examples where action is used inconsistently.  I think we may have a similar situation with interaction.

Ken