Subject: Re: Java one talk

Title: Re: Java one talk
The talks went really well except for the last one.  I actually did seem to get the norovirus and passed out on stage leaving Steve to finish the talk.  Details here:

http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2008/05/yes-i-did-pass-out-on-stage-at-java-one.html

We packed the room for both sessions (it got repeated as the first sold out).  Room size was about 500 or so.

Duane