Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] service, capability, and concise description

In general, I think it is too late to say one service = one capability unless you explain it as one "effective" capability and get into the rest of the discussion below.  There is really no reason to avoid this because the RM is out there and anything else would be a major contradiction.

More inline.

Ken