Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Disambiguating Action (Part I)

I could try to work this but I am not yet ready to relate a UDDI entry and resource.  I am wrestling with interpreting the UDDI spec for another project, and things like a business entity (or businessEntity) have too many inconsistent references to figure out what they are within UDDI, let alone how these relate to the RA.

I believe we can discuss what registries need to do in the context of the RA and let UDDI folks work the tModels.  As noted earlier, I'm more concerned with easy understanding by folks who see WSDL as end all and be all.

Ken