Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Disambiguating Action (Part I) - Take 2

I think I have an explanation why Capability is a resource and why it exists on its own outside of SOA:
     Service is seemed as an interface, nothing more.

In this case, ANYTHING that could be done through the interface (i.e. by the service) may be done by a resource only. Plus, resource, certainly, exists outside of such service

I am looking for this standard to finally move from the service=interface concept and we did a lot in this direction already.

If we accept that a service has its own business value besides interfaces (service actions, e.g.), then service can act by itself instead of a resource, at least, in some cases. That is, my definition of Capability (which includes service) is valid.