Subject: Fw: Definitions Excel for normalizing use of Terms/Classes

----- Original Message -----
From: dellis
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 1:07 PM

Ken, Jeff

I tried to build this to demonstrate the lack of definition for Activity, and various types of actions.  There are multiply defined terms just in Chapter Three of the RA.  I need Jeff and you to help with the event notification UML diagrams for OrBAC.

David E. Ellis

Information Management Architect

SOA ref relationships.xls