Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Capabilities vs. Functionality

+1

Capability as described in this way gets closer to the "thing" (black box?) that really does stuff because otherwise the idea of things like QoS don't make sense.

My path to doing this was connecting Capability to the more generic notion of the Resource, and I really think Michael and I are closer on this than some of the dialog might indicate.

Ken