Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Action - Why we have failed...

This is where Dave was coming from several weeks ago when he said Action (or action) was used inconsistently all over the place.

So does the attempt in my service interaction model to have Singular Action and Joint Action as specialization of a single Action parent help or further muddy the situation?

Ken