Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] reaching closure on Action

If "A valid Communicative Action counts as a Service Action", then a valid Communicative Action may be counted AS or INSTEAD OF the service.

So valid Communicative Action MUST lead to RWE and we return to {service interface = service} logic (i.e. skipping the service per se).

To avoid such misconception, we can just avoid mentioning "A valid Communicative Action counts as a Service Action".

Those who want use it as above, will be free to use it, others - will have the freedom to keep Service Actions separately from the Communicative Action.