Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] reaching closure on Action

To my knowledge (and I always misunderstanding others), even EDA distinguishes betweeen Event, Message and Actions of sending the Messages due to the Event.

Is it the same thing - knocking (Action) somebody's door (interfaces) for a glass of water (Message) and being given(Service Action) a galss of water (RWE)?