Subject: RE: SOA RA SC Needs to Spread Word on 60-Day Review of Ref Arch

Thanks Tom, Hi All,

I am copying Mary McRae's official notification letter announcing the
60-Day Public Review of the OASIS Reference Architecture for SOA. I
am also copying our subcommittee so that they know that this set of
constituents has been contacted with the notice.

We on the Reference Architecture Subcommittee of the SOA REference
Model TC  would greatly appreciate it if you could give our work a
good going-over. We want it to be as thorough and complete as we can
within the constraints of readability and usability.