Subject: Fw: Issues Sheet for PRD1

Oops!  Forgot the attachment.  Here it is.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:50 AM
Subject: Issues Sheet for PRD1

Danny and Don,

Attached is my version of the Issues spreadsheet against the PRD1.  This is mostly an Errata sheet aimed at the editors; however, I figured it best to capture these via the Issues approach.

I tried to upload this to our Kavi site but it seems to be down at the moment.  As soon as it comes back live, I'll upload this Issues sheet.

Cheers...

 - Jeff

IssuesList_PD1-Estefan.xls