Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] participants, agents and actors

Frank,

I think this is pretty good.  Would just suggest a couple of things that would need to be added to the supporting text following the Actor definition.

1. Because you introduce the terms Goals, Action, and Intent, which are not defined until a few sections later (Sect. 3.5.1), that you provide a forward reference to that section with some supporting text along those lines.

2. That Roles are an importance facet, which again, is not modeled until a later section (Sect. 3.4) and which is associated with Participants.  Perhaps Roles would be better associated with Actors.  I think that's pretty consistent with industry convention as well.

Cheers...

 - Jeff