Subject: Student looking for feedback on SOA implementations

For info/action:

You may want to help this woman out - the survey really is only 5
minutes and although some of the questions are, IMO, poorly formulated,
it's the sort of feedback that would be valuable to put her back on the
right track! ;-)

Best regards,

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisowska,Magdalena [mailto:MLisowska@BISMAIL.UCC.IE]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:34 PM
To: Peter Brown (Personal)
Subject: soa

Hi,

I am currently part of a group undertaking a thesis entitled 'Service
Orientated Architecture for the IT Capability of the Firm' in University
College Cork in Ireland (UCC). We are actively seeking correspondence
from
IT professional regarding SOA and would be indebted to you if you could
forward our survey to your members in an effort to aid our research.

The survey is in two parts and will take no longer than 5 to 10 minutes.
The
survey is located at:

Part 1:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fmiRVCG0gBSazAo2TD5y1w_3d_3d

Part 2:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nhGoidn75v816XG39Tdkpg_3d_3d

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at this
email
address or on 087 97 171 81

Thanks in advance,
Magdalena Lisowska