Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] editing convention

I think that a class that we introduce in a model is exactly a concept that we are defining.

On Aug 27, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Ken Laskey wrote:

How do we style classes in our models?  For example, when we introduce "resource", do we have, for example, Resource (or bold or italics or ...) and then would we keep that style when referring to class vs. use where not the specific class in the model?

Ken