Subject: [SOA-RA] Updated 080828 Issues from today's telecon

Folks,

Attached is an updated spreadsheet for the issues we closed and voted on today.

Don, this spreadsheet is Rev 2 of the 080828 spreadsheet.  Suggest you take this as your next baseline rather than trying to manually update the entries yourself.

We are nearly through the Abstract and Introduction issues against PRD1.

Cheers...

 - Jeff

PD1-issue-080828-R2.xls