Subject: Link to OMG SoaML spec

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your interest.  I, or someone from our UPMS submissions team (now called SoaML), would certainly be happy to do this.

We will also have an interest in a continued discussion comparing the terminology and definitions on service/SOA and service/SOA related concepts in various standardisation efforts.

We have also started our contribution to such a list in our recent UPMS SoaML submission from August 25th, which you
can find in Annex B in the reference below.

http://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?ad/08-08-04.pdf

I am looking forward to hearing more about your own progress on this list, and on the future plan for a telecon session on the SoaML.

Best regards,
Arne