Subject: Today's OMG SoaML Tutorial (Charts & Voice Recording)

Colleagues,

As part of our SOA Tutorial Series here at the Laboratory, today, we had the team from OMG SoaML submission team to the OMG UML Profile and Metamodel for Services (UPMS) RFP; specifically, Arne Berre of SINTEF, Cory Casanave of Model Driven Solutions, and Jim Amsden of IBM.

I’ve uploaded a PDF version of the slide material as well as an MP3 voice recording of the event to our Kavi site.  I believe this will help us as we move forward in our SOA standards harmonization efforts with OMG.

Presentation:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/29907/08-11-00026.000.pdf

Recording (Voice Only):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/29908/08-11-00027.000.mp3