Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Re: The Open Group and OASIS

Hey all"

Sorry for the delay in contact, we just had our large annual meeting this week and I had 6 presentations.

I am planning on attending the Open Group SOA meeting in the new year.  In addition to the items Frank suggests, I will offer my services to Frank and you to take on some of the work to harmonize/align/converge/?.