Subject: OASIS' Ref Ontology for SOA

Duane and Frank,

Was wondering if you’ve seen this body of work (see attached spec).  Unlike TOG SOA ontology, this reference ontology for SOA is based off the SOA-RM.  I didn’t even realize this spec existed until recently when I was trying to come up to speed with SOA work in the open standards communities.

Cheers…

 - Jeff, JPL

Reference Ontology for Semantic Service OrientedArchitectures_Public_Review_1.doc