Subject: while waiting ... [was: [soa-rm-ra] Fwd: [members] Public Review ...]

Well, if it looks like you can wait as well in San Jose as you can
wherever you would otherwise wait, give us a call and someone will
pick you up at the BART station.

Ken

On Dec 10, 2008, at 7:16 AM, Rex Brooks wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I wanted to make sure you were all aware of this since the question
> of when the Public Review for this document was scheduled was one of
> the topics we recently discussed. Now we know that it started
> yesterday.
>
> Sorry I can't make it to the f2f, but the tangle around the stalled
> rush task is something I have to stay on top of no matter when it
> gets started or doesn't. How to ease it forward is unclear, and I
> don't want to speak out of school until the path is more clear, if
> ever.
>
> I've got a great idea. Let's hurry up and wait! Soon we'll sell
> tickets to watch paint dry.... ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Rex

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508

smime.p7s