Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] FW: [members] Public Review of Reference Ontology for Semantic SOA v1.0

Hi Michael,

They are pretty clear that their focus is Semantic Web Services and
the Execution Environment, and less of a focus on SOA. Also, they're
using the WSMO specs, WSML in particular, which, as a concrete,
computable environment could be helpful, but is so difficult for
manager-level people to understand that it may well be a moot point
in terms of usability.

However, for some of us who need a substantial mediator in the
process, it is ipso facto valuable. We need a way to specify our
semantics one way or another. Doesn't mean they have it right yet,
but it is a significant area of interest for us, in my opinion.