Subject: Open Stds Harmonization Model (top-level view)

Colleagues,

Here’s a top level view of the four leading open standards organizations that are doing SOA work.   I’m not including WS or WS-* work with the exception of the WSA from the W3C.

Please provide comments on any corrections/updates.  Over the course of the next couple of weeks, I’ll be providing additional views that include the key artifacts being delivered and potential areas for harmonization/relationship between artifacts.

Note that I did not show our SOA Reference Architecture SC as a subset of the SOA Reference Model TC because I don’t think we need to show that level of detail.  Our technical products are still part of the overall TC and within OASIS at least, I’m only showing TCs.

Cheers…

 - Jeff

P.S. This was produced in Enterprise Architect, not MagicDraw.

SOA_Open_Standards_Work-Top-Level-View.png