Subject: Testing for SOA

Hello Folks,

please, find my comments and corrections for the
Testing for SOA document (in RED)

While testing looks like a thing of the lower level than RA is at, the testing constitutes one of the most important activities in SOA realisation and one of the most difficult subjects of SOA Governance. Because of that, I think that Testing for SOA better be standardised than left for the development management mercy.

Regards,

- Michael Poulin

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!