Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] SOA testing, round 2

Michael,

There's a lot there and I want to set aside some time next week (probably at the end of week)  to go over the comments in detail.  I'll get back to you the list then.

Thanks for taking the time to give this such a careful read.

Ken

On Jan 16, 2009, at 8:33 AM, Mike Poulin wrote:

I think, I added and corrected a few things with regards to end-to-end testing, testing in the case of changed EC, and alike. Also, I put sime side comments explaining some of my chnages.This may constitute Round 3 of the document review...
Please, take a look before adding it to the RA draft.

- Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Laskey" <klaskey@mitre.org>
To: "soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org RA"
Subject: [soa-rm-ra] SOA testing, round 2
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:18:13 -0500

Attached is a slightly revised draft. It

- replaces the term mockup with mock (see Google for as good a set
of definitions as any),

- tries to tone down the ecosystem push with a nod to enterprise
and a more generic "SOA environment" (and suggests wording for
inclusion in section 3 to introduce this in general),

- makes some small tweaks to point to continual testing (but, on
rereading, that already seemed well stated),

- addresses a separate request to talk more about what aspects need
to be tested and where the test requirements originate.

We still need UML models, but otherwise it is ready to be added to
the RA draft.

Ken
<< SOA testing.doc >>