Subject: New OASIS TC Charter and materials of interest

Hi All,

I thought I would pass along this development: Integrated
Collaboration Object Model Technical Committee Proposed Charter and
References  http://xml.coverpages.org/ICOM-Proposed-Charter.html

It's Oracle, Nortel, DERI and DERI-associated groups, RF on Limited
Terms, and shares to some degree our orientation toward an ecosystem

"This work will be carried out through continued refinement and
extension of the following contributions [details] by the initial
co-proposers:

     * Oracle Beehive Object Model (BOM) [1]
     * Oracle Beehive Release 1.4 Collaboration Service Interface
(CSI) Java docs [2]
     * DERI Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities (SIOC) [3]
     * NEPOMUK Semantic Layered Architecture (SLA) [4]
     * Ecospace Reference Architecture: Basic Collaborative Services (BCS) [8]"

I've only scratched the surface, and I won't have time to delve
further until later, but I think it may well be significant for our
work.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design