Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] New OASIS TC Charter and materials of interest

See complete details in the news story:

"Oracle Beehive Object Model Proposed for Standardization in OASIS ICOM TC"
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2009-01-07-a.html

- rcc

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html