Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] FW: [members] Public Review of Reference Ontology for Semantic SOA v1.0

Peter,

On December 16, I sent out a document with my comments incorporated.
I thought I formally submitted this as a comment but now I recall
asking the RA folks for their preference of whether I should submit as
an individual or on behalf of the RA team.  We never did close that
loop.

I'm attaching the document again, and this time we should come up with
a decision.

Ken