Subject: comments on SSOA PR1

I am submitting these comments on behalf of the Reference Architecture
subcommittee of the SOA-RM TC.  The attached document includes
comments enter using the Word comment capability and with Track
Changes on.

The SOA-RM TC is happy to see the OASIS Standard it developed being
used so prominently in another developing specification.  We
understand how much work it takes to get to a public review draft and
how much work remains to be done, and we hope these comments lead to a
stronger specification.  If you have any questions, especially as
relates to interpretations of the SOA Reference Model, I or someone
else on the SOA-RM TC will be available for discussions.

Good luck on the continuing work,

Ken

see-rosoa-v1.0-pr01(KJL).doc

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379