Subject: Re: [semantic-ex-comment] comments on SSOA PR1

Michael,

I scanned your comments.  Many are consistent with those I submitted and some touch on other points.  Rather than trying to come up with a single SOA-RM TC set, I suggest you submit these as additional comments.

Ken

On Jan 30, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Michael Poulin wrote:

Here are my comments on SSOA PR1
- Michael

From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
To: semantic-ex-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: "soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org RA" <soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:25:04 PM
Subject: [semantic-ex-comment] comments on SSOA PR1

I am submitting these comments on behalf of the Reference Architecture subcommittee of the SOA-RM TC.  The attached document includes comments enter using the Word comment capability and with Track Changes on.

The SOA-RM TC is happy to see the OASIS Standard it developed being used so prominently in another developing specification.  We understand how much work it takes to get to a public review draft and how much work remains to be done, and we hope these comments lead to a stronger specification.  If you have any questions, especially as relates to interpretations of the SOA Reference Model, I or someone else on the SOA-RM TC will be available for discussions.

Good luck on the continuing work,

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:      703-983-1379

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Semantic Execution Environment TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: semantic-ex-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org