Subject: FW: SOA Harmonization E-mail List

Title: FW: SOA Harmonization E-mail List
FYI – anyone else who wants on this list, please let me or Chris know.  Also – please be aware that our IPR policy does not count on this list.  This is an informal list for discussions on efforts to harmonize and provide a clear communication for the public WRT the various SOA standards.

Duane
Duane Nickull, Vancouver, BC Canada
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe LiveCycle ES and Enterprise
Duane's World TV Show - http://tv.adobe.com/#pg+1537
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/duanechaos
Community Open Source Music - http://www.mixmatchmusic.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury

------ Forwarded Message
From: Chris Harding <c.harding@opengroup.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:13:22 -0800
To: "soa-harmony@opengroup.org" <soa-harmony@opengroup.org>
Subject: SOA Harmonization E-mail List

Hi -

As agreed in our meeting in San Diego, I have set up an e-mail list that
we can use for harmonization discussions, and added to it everyone who
was at the meeting last Wednesday. As an anti-spam measure, sending to
the list is restricted to members of it. The list address is
soa-harmony@opengroup.org. The mail archives are at
https://www.opengroup.org/sophocles2/protected/sopuser/show_archive.tpl?listname=soa-harmony
(Those who are not Open Group members may need to obtain a password to
reach this page.)

If you do not wish to be on this list, please let me know.

If there are others that you think should be on it (eg - Ed - Harsh and
Jim or - Duane and Jeff - Frank) please let me know and I will ask them
if they wish to join.

--

Regards,

Chris
++++

Dr. Christopher J. Harding
Forum Director for SOA and Semantic Interoperability
THE OPEN GROUP
Thames Tower, 37-45 Station Road, Reading RG1 1LX, UK
Mailto:c.harding@opengroup.org Phone (mobile): +44 774 063 1520
http://www.opengroup.org

The Open Group - San Diego
21st Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference
1st Security Practitioners Conference
Enterprise Cloud Computing Conference
San Diego Marriott Mission Valley, San Diego, CA, USA, February 2-6, 2009
http://www.opengroup.org/sandiego2009/

TOGAF is a trademark of The Open Group
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US and other
countries

------ End of Forwarded Message