Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] governance revised for policy and intent

Ken, I understand your approach. BTW, we have the 'Business via Service View' section where SO Buisness Governance may take place...
- Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Laskey"
To: "Mike Poulin"
Cc: "soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org RA"
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:53:07 -0500

Michael,

I think our perspectives are fairly consistent but I would prefer to not go into that level of detail.  However, I would hope the RA would provide a launching point from which that detail is necessary and appropriate.

I do think there are aspects of SOA governance that I would like to keep separate from IT governance because I see too many examples of people who have failed on the IT side using the SOA side as their savior.  When that doesn't work, they blame SOA.

Ken