Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] meaning of delegation and adopting goals

Looks good to me, but we need to extend to the transfer of some
measure of shared goals (the intersection of A's & B's goals) to C
and then to the RWE and any subsequent re-evaluation of the efficacy
of the transfer of shared goals. Intent plays a role in this as do
the other items cited in Dave's slide.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO