Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Trust and risk

Ken and Dave,

Great progress.  Would be nice to include Stakeholder and Participant in the defn of Trust similar to what is captured in the first proposed defn in the latest draft of the RA.  Would be best to leverage the core concepts in the RM and RA rather.

Personally, I'm less concerned with properly characterizing Risk as I am Confidence.  I still see us missing the latter very important concept that I believe is closely related to Trust.

Finally, to follow your segue, the proposed defns use the word "personal," which seems to imply humans.  We need to generalize the concept to other non-human entities, e.g., organizations and machines in order to make this work for SOA.

Looks like excellent fodder for the next couple of RA telecons!

 - Jeff