Subject: Re: Diagramming trust - another take

I actually had the previous definition in mind but ran out of cleanup
and harmonizing time :-)

Goal: A measurable state of the ecosystem that an actor is trying to
establish.

Such states can be private or shared but for interactions among actors
the states of interest are those that are shared and thus result in
real world effects.

My line of thought jumped to real world effects because it is a key
component of what we defined in the RM and goals, as with policies
later, needs a way to evaluate success/compliance.

Ken