Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] SOA-RA(F) reorganization

For me, the metaphor is not ice cream, it's two sides of the same coin.  I
commonly switch back and forth between Interaction diagrams (choreography)
and activity diagrams using swimlanes (orchestration).  At the end of the
day, it's just a flow of processes with some indication of role/organization
playing.  The representation is up to the individual how they want to
represent a process flow.  You can map one representation into another.
My 1.8 cents.

-Jim

On 4/13/09 12:44 PM, "Francis McCabe" indited: