Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] SOA-RA(F) reorganization - contract2policy,policy0contract

Policy, issued after the service contract is set, does not exist for the consumer signed this contract. If the policy is a part of the Execution Context, this is another argument why EC must be a part of the service description and, respectively, service contracts:  a change in the EC, such as in the Ken's example, should be included into existing contracts if we want consumers to follow this policy, i.e. contracts should be changed appropriately. Otherwise, if my contract is not changed, I, as a consumer, do not care about "only Zune players are allowed on the premises" :-)

- Michael

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com