Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] SOA-RA(F) reorganization

Some comments on Bob's version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ellinger, Robert S (IS) [mailto:robert.ellinger@ngc.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:29 PM
To: James Odell; soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

Please take a look at the following reorganization.
I started with the sections in red as reorganized in the Revised outline
(attached).
Then I commenced a complete edit/restructuring of those sections.  I
couldn't help myself and did some wordsmithing, hopefully for
readability.  I do not intend for the result to be THE finished product,
but I hope it communicates more clearly with the uninitiated reader.
Additionally, again I couldn't help myself, I reduced the number of
headings substantially--Sorry Ken.

Bob

I hope we can talk about it on Wednesday.

Bob