Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - SOA Governance and Management Section (RA Governance Section Structure by RE.doc) uploaded

Here is a further reorg of Section 5.  This time I will be including all
sections of 5 rather than concentrating on "simply" governance and
management.  Note that policies are moved to 5.1 and SOA Governance and
Management to 5.2.  Additionally, I included the introductory
sub-section in 5, per Rex's recommendation.  I will my re-revision in
the OASIS repository when I finish it.

Hope that helps

Bob

PS--Here is the outline

1	Introduction	2
2	Architectural Goals and Principles	2
3	Service Ecosystem View	2
4	Realizing Service Oriented Architectures View	2
5	Owning Service Oriented Architectures View	2
5.1	Policies and Contracts	2
5.1.1	Policy and Contract Principles	4
5.1.2	Policy Metrics	6
5.2	SOA Governance and Management	6
5.2.1	Understanding Governance	7
5.2.2	A Generic Model for Governance	7
5.2.3	Management and Governance	10
5.2.4	SOA Governance	11
5.2.5	Management of Services	16
5.3	SOA Testing Model	21
5.3.1	Traditional Software Testing as Basis for SOA Testing	22
5.3.2	Testing and the SOA Ecosystem	23
5.3.3	Elements of SOA Testing	24
5.3.4	Testing SOA Services	28
5.3.5	Architectural Implications for SOA Testing	31
5.4	Security Model	31
5.4.1	Security Concepts	32
5.4.2	Where SOA Security is Different	33
5.4.3	Trust Model	33
5.4.4	Security Layers	36
5.4.5	Security Threats	38
5.4.6	Security Responses	39
5.4.7	Architectural Implications of SOA Security	40