Subject: Suggested Modification For Figure 24 Service Description

In Figure 24, Service Description, I propose changing "Service Functionality" and "Functions" to "Service Capability" and "Capabilities".  A service can be discovered in a registry based on a lookup of capabilities.

I don't think there is a common distinction between function and capability, however, I would say that function is closely related to requirements and the conception of a system while capability is more closely related to the description of a service.