Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - 7thSOA4EGocConPPT-DaveMayo-URL.doc (09-04-00031.000.doc) uploaded

I don't know, Frank,

I had to leave about three-quarters of the way through for four hours
of EM TC telecons, where we started getting down with Situation
Reporting at long last, after almost two years, and did a whole lot
of other work. However, when I was able to tune back in, for the last
three presentations (all MITRE-DoD), it was clear that the overall
one-day conference was a success. I will ask Dave Mayo on Thursday
when I expect him to be on the NCOIC Services WG call. The next
conference is scheduled for Sept. 8 and, where this one was focused
mostly on Cloud Computing with updates on big implementations, the
next one focuses on Patterns. With the 8th SOA for EGov at the start
of Sept and overlapping DHS and NCOIC events the week of the 21st,
it's going to be hectic, but it would certainly be terrific if we're
working on OASIS Approval for the Reference Architecture Foundation
by then.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO