Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - Update of Section 5 (RA Governance Section Structure by RE revised.doc) uploaded

I have finally gotten a chance to read this over, and I've uploaded my
initial comments and edits.  I had hoped to get further before today's
call but my wife just showed up with car trouble.

I plan to be on today's call.

Ken

On Apr 27, 2009, at 7:33 PM, robert.ellinger@ngc.com wrote:

> The document named Update of Section 5 (RA Governance Section
> Structure by
> RE revised.doc) has been submitted by Dr. Robert Ellinger to the SOA-
> RM
> Reference Architecture Subcommittee document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> A revision of the policies and contracts, and governance and
> management
> section(s).
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32271
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32271/RA%20Governance%20Section%20Structure%20by%20RE%20revised.doc
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
> application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy
> and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379