Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

But not for me.  Trust needs a context -- what am I trusting.  In the
Trust and Risk diagram, the context of Trust is RWE.  I trust my wife
with the welfare of our kids; I do not trust her to go to the video
store and pick out a good action adventure movie.

Also, what is Evidence?  It shows up disconnected from anything else,
such as evidence related to what I am trusting about.

Finally, you have Willingness depending on Trust, but where does
Willingness come from?

Ken

P.S. One other thing: I have no problem with how you include Joint
Action but I think it is unnecessary and a distraction to the Trust
discussion.