Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

We already defined Evidence of Trust as the set of observable
assertions.... I pushed hard for the dependencies so that Dave and I
can build evidence of trust into policy-based decisions in solution
architectures based on the RAF. How much more than reputation,
trustor's experience with trustee, third-party ratings/opinions and
the formal exchange of tokens do we need?

Dave would like to get intent specifically included in Trust
included, but I am not up to more infinite decomposition and debate,
since we can use the prior definition and discussion of intent,
goals, adoption of goals and accountability.

As to context, have we failed to define and discuss and explain our
uses of that? Heck, it's Section 1.1. It also shows up in Section 3.1
in the airline example and then it is specifically noted as part of
the cpmtext of acting in a social context as joint action.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO