Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

On 5/13/09 5:07 PM, "Ken Laskey" <klaskey@mitre.org> wrote:

However, in the concert with additional Evidence, it may just be evidence of sloppy decision making or insanity.
Or someone setting you up for a bigger con.  Think of how pool sharks operate.  I was more than confident I could beat some people at snooker in a bar as evidenced by my performance in the first games.  When beers were bet, all of a sudden the outcomes seemed to change.

In eBusiness, an ASP might be trusted to provide a certain set of business services up to a specific point yet when a threshold is crossed, the trust diminishes.  I would trust a courier to take a $20 bill across town on a bike but would generally not give him $100,000 cash.

I am not sure how to capture this though.  IT is much harder than I ever imagined.

Sr. Technical Evangelist – Adobe Systems
Chair – OASIS SOA RM Technical Committee
Manager – Adobe LiveCycle ES Developers List
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Twitter: duanechaos
TV Show: http://www.duanesworldtv.org
Band: http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury